DragonPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane's Forum Admin Application.

Go down

Shane's Forum Admin Application.  Empty Shane's Forum Admin Application.

Post  Shane Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Name: Shane G

Country/Timezone: Texas Time (not sure what that means)

In-game Name(s): on my iPad because my laptop is currently being worked on.

Average Activity Time Per Day: Anytime you would like me to be on.

Position Applying for:Forum Admin

Previous Experience: I am currently the Head Admin on another server. But i will not say the name because i realize that advertising is against the rules. And the owner of the forum on the same server. So i can code forums pretty well. So i am also open to doing that also.

Reason you are applying: Well I have mutliple reasons. One of them is that i believe i will be a great staff member. If i put my mind to it i will do great things. And i really think this is a good opportunity to expand my knowledge of servers and forums.

What will you do if chosen: I will do to the best of my ability to help this server grow and make this forum a better place to hang out and share news about the server and other things important to Frozn.

About Me: Hey I'm Shane, im 16 and im easy to get along with. But i am not afraid to fight if someone disrespects me or the server in anyway. I am going into my Junior year in Highschool. I am planning on going to college and getting my degree in Pharmacy.

Shane

Back to top Go down